Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Quick Update.

Things have been pretty crazy, and I just haven't had time to update the blog, not to mention a small lack of content. I just haven't been taking any photo's worth posting, and would rather not post just for the sake of posting. I've been doing some commercial work for the family business. I also do web and graphic design, and have been setting up a website for my mom's retail store. It's just getting started but if your interested the site is here . http://mostly-jewelry.com/

That's been keeping me pretty busy, and I just haven't had time to post pictures, and honestly I just haven't had time to take pictures :( I will be taking product pictures shortly though, and will post some of those here, along with some info on how I took them.

I have to take pictures of jewelry, I think I'm going to use my 55 - 200 mm lens, use a tripod, and zoom in on the jewelry. I took some test shots without a tripod and they looked nice, but without the tripod I just couldn't get the sharpness I was looking for. I ordered a tripod from Amazon, and it arrived today so I should have some jewelry pictures to add here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment