Monday, August 4, 2014

August Update.

I've had a lot going on, and I think I'm going to be adding a bunch of stuff here shortly. Long story short, I've been taking a lot of pictures. Some good, some not so good, but I have been taking pictures, and of course learning.

As I stated in an earlier post, I've been putting some of my photos to use, on various websites and blogs. This has really helped me get motivated to snap more pictures.  One of the blogs is a Spanish blog, and for the Spanish blog I need to take pictures of literally everything from food, to buses, to houses and furniture. If there's a word for it, I need to take a picture of it.

Now that I've been snapping more shots with both my phone and my Nikon it's making me get a bit more creative with the types of images I'm taking, the perspective of the shot, and trying to create something a little more exciting out of somewhat boring subject matter.

This month I think I'm going to be getting back to adding some tutorials, and I'll definitely be posting some of the photographs I've been taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment